The committees currently organized are listed below:
Resolutions, Policy and Procedures Committee
Education & Annual Educational Conference Committee
Nominations & Awards Committee
Drug and Device Committee
The Membership Committee consists of three or more members. Maximum would be one representative from each WAFDO State, Province, foreign country and/or territory. The Committee:
- Promotes and recruits membership.
- Develops the ways and the means for sustaining current members, mentoring and involving new members into the Association and increasing overall membership. Responsibility would include annual review and updating of the WAFDO Membership brochure.
- Develops the ways and the means for the establishment of programs and activities, which will directly, or indirectly benefit the members of the Association. This committee shall cooperate with the officers and complement the activities of all other committees of the Association.
The Finance Committee consists of three or more members, including the Association Treasurer, and is concerned with the overall financial condition of the Association. The Committee:
- Prepares an annual budget for approval by the Board in accordance with a calendar established by the Board;
- Annually reviews the financial records of the Association;
- Provides a protocol for payment of all bills and expenses of the Association; and
- Works with other standing committees to devise ways and means of raising funds for the operation of the Association.
Resolutions, Policy and Procedures Committee: